- Deposit frequencies (Daily, Manual)
- Deposit time-frame (Typical clearing time-frames)
Choose to have funds deposited daily or manually.
- The default is to send deposits to your bank on a daily basis, as long as you received a net amount of at least $1.00 that day.
- View daily batch deposit reports with transaction details within your manager dashboard.
- Note: Deposit Reports (Funding Reports) will populate in your dashboard around 3:00pm EST, if set to automatic daily disbursal. Click here for a guide on viewing your deposit reports.
- If your accounting process requires your administrators to have more control over deposit timing, consider using manual deposits. Funds will be sent to your organization’s bank account only when your account managers trigger a deposit.
- To set up manual deposits, please contact our support team.
- Note: If Disbursal is initiated before 1:00pm EST, a batch deposit report will be available by 3:00pm EST the same day and funds available the next business day. If disbursal occurs after 1:00pm EST, an additional business day will apply.
- Funds from a gift are ready to be deposited 2-3 business days from the date of the transaction.
- Transactions made during the same business day or during the same weekend will batch together.
- Examples: All gifts given on a Monday will batch together and deposit on the following Wednesday or Thursday. All gifts given on Saturday and Sunday will batch together and deposit on the following Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Each batch deposit includes all transactions received, regardless of payment source, over that specific time period. That means, all credit card, debit card, and ACH transactions will be grouped into one batch.
- Kiosk transactions are batched and deposited separately from the rest of your giving, thus, have independent deposit reports.