***This article is specific to customers using Vantiv as their payment processor. If your report says “(Payment Brands)” at the top, please Click Here for instructions specific to Payment Brands customers.***
Batch Deposit Reports
You can use this reporting tool to easily reconcile the deposits you receive from online giving.
- While in your Control Panel, hover your cursor over the “Reports” icon on the left side of your screen. Then, click on “Deposits”.
Note: If you do not see the Reports icon on the left side of your screen, please contact the primary manager for your online giving account. Your user permissions will need to be updated to include this option.
- Enter the desired date range for the report, then click “View Batches”. Your search results will appear below.
- Review the report.
- The total amount of donations included in that batch can be found under Volume (1).
- The total fees associated with processing the transactions included in this batch can be found under Fees (2).
- The total amount that will be deposited into your bank account can be found under Net Settlement (3).
Note: Batch deposits are deposited 2-3 business days from the date of the donation. Deposits made during the same business day or during the same weekend will batch together. (Ex: All donations given on a Monday will batch together and deposit on the following Wednesday or Thursday, and all donations given on Saturday and Sunday will batch together and deposit on the following Tuesday or Wednesday).