We strongly recommend establishing a recurring giving schedule within your Online Giving account.
**This article has instructions for our Generation 3 interface. If you are on our newest interface, please click here for instruction.**
If you would like to establish a recurring giving schedule within your Online Giving account, follow these easy steps:
- From your organization’s website, navigate to their giving portal. (Hint: Look for buttons or links on your organization’s website labeled as “Give,” “Give Now,” “Donate,” “To Donate, Click Here,” etc.)
- Once you’ve reached your organization’s giving portal, enter your User Email and Password, then click Login.Note: Your organization’s giving portal will likely look different than this example, as it will likely be customized using the same colors and pictures as your organization’s home site. Note: If you do not have a User Email and Password, click here for instructions on how to set up a new account.
- Click Scheduled Giving on the left side of your screen.
- Select the desired Fund for your recurring donation.
- Select the Frequency with which you would like your scheduled donation to be processed.
- Enter the desired Amount of your scheduled donation, the number of scheduled donations you would like to make under Installments, and your desired Start Date for your scheduled donations to begin processing.
- Enter your Card Information, Card Holder Information, and if you desire, check the box indicating that you would like to cover the cost of the transaction fee on behalf of your organization. Then click Activate Schedule.NOTE: If you would like to use your checking account instead of a credit card, simply click on the Use Check icon at the top right of your screen.
NOTE: This article relates to our legacy giving portal interface. If you are on our newest platform, please refer to articles labeled “New Giving Portal” for reference. If you are on our legacy interface and would like to convert to our newest version, please contact Support. We are happy to help!