Your New Giving Portal is now a form which can be designed to match the look and feel of your organization’s website. Before the account is released to you, we will generate a Give Now Form with a header image from your website. Should you ever want to make changes to the design of your giving page, you can go to either of the following places:
- The DESIGN tab (under General Settings on the admin portal)
- The FORM MANAGER tab (on the left menu)
If you have questions or would like assistance making changes to the look and feel of your giving page, we’re always here to help!
Click on the “General Settings” icon located in the top right-hand corner of the screen and then click “Design“.
Note: If you do not see the Design option under the General Settings icon in your control panel or the Forms tab on the left menu, please contact the primary manager for your online giving account. Your user permissions will need to be updated to include this option.
From the DESIGN tab:
- Header Image – Upload a new header image to your Giving Page. Since the name of your organization will display from item #2, make sure that the header image you choose is just your logo!
Tips & Tricks:
- Header image should be approximately square-shaped
- Image should be a minimum of 70 px
- We recommend using a .png file with a transparent background, but .jpg, .png, and .gif are all acceptable file types
- Files must be smaller than 3MB
- If you need to resize images, we recommend using an application like Pixlr
2. Display Name – Enter the name you would like to appear on the top of the donation giving form. If the logo contains the name, or you do not want the organization name to display, this can be left blank.
3. Donation Form – Select the donation form you would like to appear on the giving page. Donation forms are created using the Form Builder (located on the left side of your admin dashboard)
4. The Portal Address – The portal address listed here is ideal for printed materials, as it is easy for your donors to quickly enter it into their mobile devices to access your giving page.
5. Integration Code – The code links your online Giving Page to your website. Place the following code anywhere between the HTML <body> and </body> of your site.
From the FORMS tab:
To edit the Give Now form, click on “Action” then “Edit Form”:
Then click “Form Properties”:
The FORM PROPERTIES page will open and you can now adjust the many design options for
On this tab you can:
- Update the Form Name
- Add a new Header Image
- Edit the Form Description – you can add instructions or a commentary about giving that will appear on the form
- Also includes Field Validation, Embed Code, Time Zone and Theme
- Choose a color scheme/theme for your form that matches your church/organization’s colors
- Choose the form’s background color and font
- Upload your own background image URL
- Choose background options like repeat
- Choose the Font, Size and Color for the following:
– Form Title
– Section Headers
– Field Labels
– Help Text
- Custom <head> code such as Google Analytics Tracking or CSS
- Use these settings to control what happens after a user submits the form
- Allows you to enable Member Portal, Recurring Payments, Convenience Fee, Discount Code and Payment Types to Accept and Fund Designations
- Personalize the email that your members receive when they submit a donation
- Add place holders, logos, and change the font and color
- If you wish to be notified every time a donation is processed, you can click +Add Email and have the information emailed to you, as well as the giver